- The owner of the website and at the same time the data administrator is AMT Property Solutions , hereinafter referred to as the Administrator .
3.Personal data collected by the Administrator via the Website are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR .
- The Administrator takes special care to respect the privacy of customers visiting the Website.
- 1 Type of data processed, purposes and legal basis
1.The administrator collects information on natural persons performing legal transactions not directly related to their activities, natural persons conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units that are not legal persons, to whom the law grants legal capacity, conducting on their own behalf business or professional activity, hereinafter jointly referred to as the Customers.
- Customers’ personal data is collected in the case of:
using the contact form service on the Website in order to perform the contract provided electronically. Legal basis : necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the contact form service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- In the case of using the contact form service, the Customer provides the following data:
– e-mail address
– number phone
- When using the Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
- Navigational data may also be collected from Customers, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken on the Website. Legal basis – a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
- The provision of personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
- 2 Who is the data shared or entrusted to and how long is it stored?
- The Customer’s personal data is provided to service providers used by the Administrator when running the Website. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator ‘s instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
1.1. Processors . The Administrator uses suppliers who process personal data only at the Administrator ‘s request . They include, among others providers providing hosting services, accounting services, providing marketing systems, systems for analyzing traffic on the Website, systems for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
1.2. Administrators . The administrator uses suppliers who do not act solely on the instructions and set the goals and methods of using customers’ personal data themselves. They provide electronic payment and banking services.
- Location . Service providers are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Customers’ personal data are stored:
3.1. If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, the Customer’s personal data are processed by the Administrator until the consent is revoked, and after the consent is revoked for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
3.2. If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, then the Customer’s personal data is processed by the Administrator as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
- In the event of a request , the Administrator provides personal data to authorized state authorities, in particular to organizational units of the prosecutor’s office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
- 3 Cookies mechanism , IP address
- The website uses small files called cookies . They are saved by the Administrator and on the end device of the person visiting the Website, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its “expiry time” and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of file helps to adjust the products offered by the Administrator to the individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Website. ..
- The administrator uses two types of cookies :
2.1. Session cookies : after the end of a browser session or turning off the computer, the saved information is deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from clients’ computers.
2.2. Persistent cookies : they are stored in the memory of the Customer’s end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the clients’ computer.
- Administrator uses own cookies for the purpose of:
3.1. analysis and research as well as audience audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Customers use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
- The administrator uses external cookies for the purpose of:
4.1. presenting on the information pages of the Website, a map showing the location of the Administrator ‘s office , using the maps.google.com website ( external cookie administrator : Google Inc. based in the USA)
- The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of customers visiting the website. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the Customers’ computers in this way. However, in their browsers, customers have the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies .
- The administrator may collect the clients’ IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a website visitor by an internet service provider. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and therefore is commonly treated as non-personal identifying information. The IP address is used by the Administrator and when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Website, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of burdening the server , unwanted automatic programs for viewing the content of the Website.
- 4 rights people whom _ data concern
- The right to withdraw consent – legal basis: art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
1.1. The customer has the right to withdraw any consent he has given
1.2. Withdrawal of consent takes effect from the moment the consent is withdrawn.
1.3. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the Administrator, and in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
1.4. Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the Customer, however, it may prevent further use of services or functionalities that, in accordance with the law , may be provided by the Administrator only with consent.
- The right to object to data processing – legal basis: art. 21 GDPR.
2.1. The customer has the right to object at any time – for reasons related to his particular situation – to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if the Administrator processes his data based on a legitimate interest, e.g. marketing of the Administrator ‘s products and services , keeping statistics of use individual functionalities of the Website and facilitating the use of the Website, as well as a satisfaction survey.
2.2. Resignation in the form of an e-mail from receiving marketing messages regarding products or services will mean the Customer’s objection to the processing of his personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
2.3. If the Customer’s objection turns out to be justified, the Administrator will have no other legal basis to process personal data, the Customer’s personal data will be deleted, the processing of which has been objected by the Customer.
- The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – legal basis: art. 17 GDPR.
3.1. The customer has the right to request the deletion of all or some personal data.
3.2. The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data if:
3.2.1. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed
3.2.2. he withdrew his specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on his consent
3.2.3. he objected to the use of his data for marketing purposes
3.2.4. personal data is processed unlawfully
3.2.5. personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in the Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Administrator is subject
3.2.6. the personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services
3.3. Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, the Administrator may retain certain personal data to the extent that processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as well as to fulfill a legal obligation requiring processing under the law Of the Union or the law of the Member State to which the Administrator is subject . This applies in particular to personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address, which data are kept for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to the use of services. Administrator , or additionally the address of residence / correspondence address, order number, which data are kept for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to concluded sales contracts or the provision of services.
- The right to limit data processing – legal basis: art. 18 GDPR.
4.1. The customer has the right to demand that the processing of his personal data be restricted. Submitting a request, pending its consideration, prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will involve the processing of data covered by the request. The administrator will also not send any messages, including marketing ones.
4.2. The customer has the right to request the restriction of the use of personal data in the following cases:
4.2.1. when he questions the correctness of his personal data – then the Administrator limits their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of the data, but no longer than for 7 days
4.2.2. when the processing of data is unlawful, and instead of deleting the data, the Customer will request the restriction of their use
4.2.3. when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but they are needed by the Customer to establish, assert or defend claims
4.2.4. when he has objected to the use of his data – then the restriction takes place for the time needed to consider whether – due to the special situation – the protection of the interests, rights and freedoms of the client outweighs the interests that the Administrator performs when processing the client’s personal data.
- The right to access data – legal basis: art. 15 GDPR.
5.1. The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether he processes personal data, and if this is the case, the Customer has the right to:
5.1.1. access your personal data
5.1.2. obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of these data, the planned period of storage of the Customer’s data or the criteria for determining this period (when it is not possible to determine the planned period of data processing), about the rights of the Customer under the GDPR and about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of this data, about automated decision-making, including profiling, and about the security measures applied in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union
5.1.3. obtain a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectify data – legal basis: art. 16 GDPR.
- The right to data portability – legal basis: art. 20 GDPR.
7.1. The customer has the right to receive his personal data, which he provided to the Administrator, and then send them to another personal data administrator of his choice. The customer also has the right to request that personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to such an administrator, if technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the Customer’s personal data in the form of a csv file , which is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows the received data to be sent to another personal data administrator.
- In the event of the Customer having the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator fulfills the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if – due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests – the Administrator will not be able to meet the request within one month, it will comply with it within the next two months, informing the Customer within one month of receiving the request – about the intended extension of the deadline and its reasons.
- The Customer may submit complaints, inquiries and requests to the Administrator regarding the processing of his personal data and the exercise of his rights.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the violation of his rights to the protection of personal data or other rights granted under the GDPR.
- 5 Changes Policies Privacy
- Date last modified : 07/01/202